Reminder: Please make sure that you read and agreed to the terms and conditions of my service below before signing up. Thank You Very Much for Understanding.
It's the time of the year to reach out fun to our community. It's been months and I am now ready to OPEN up my PROMO Commission list before I raise up my Commission rates this year. Plus, I will be needing Another extra funds for emergency purpose. It's been a tough year for me and my family but fortunately , with the aid of God, I remained strong and healthy that I was able to survive . I want you to know that the amount you gave me help me pay my bills, put food to our table , raise a child and help out others in need. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!
$30 Promo Commission is still OPEN for 11 slots
The $30 Promo Commission includes a full color single character similar to the samples given below. Character/s can be your own characters (O.C.s)or existing favorite characters from Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse, etc.
Turn around period: 6 months
Promo Duration: Immediate ( Starting this Cybermonday 2015)
Mode of Payment: PAYPAL
Preferably Upfront Payments
Please send note or email me at johnbecaro(at)yahoo(dot)com if interested and for more inquiries. 1-6 artworks only per person/slot.
(This List is random and will not always be in order) . Number of slots will also vary depending on the number of overall artworks that are ordered.
1. jkrolak (2)_paid 2. glasscandyboi (1)_paid 3. MsLumina(1)_paid (1) 4. silknoose (1)
Here are the terms and conditions of my service:
1. Please seek approval of your commission from me first before you pay me.
2. Please make sure you have read all the contents of this terms and conditions.
3. The working period and turn around period will start around December 10, 2015 to June 2016. This is a promotional commission and the ETA is 6
months longer than regular commissions. This is in order not to create a hindrance on my existing projects as well as giving more ample time for the quality for each artwork.
4. The list will not be in order because it will depend on the characters (complexity and details) and for me to avoid being burnt out from "status inquiries".
5. 1-6 artworks only per person/slot.This is to give way to others.
6. Please do not demand my time to immediately respond if its nothing of importance related to your commission.
7. Important: Please do not deprived me from earning a decent living
by comparing the completion of your purchased commission to other commissions who was completed and posted in my gallery way before you realized they were completed or paid before
you were listed. Sometimes, I am needing more time to be inspired on certain artworks, It assures my quality work.
8. Important: If your slot is approved and already paid:Any Commission updates inquiry and correspondences shall be done STRICTLY via notes only or emails. This is to avoid violating the provisions that is stated
on TOR #7.
9. Perils are allowed as long as it still fits with the similarity of the samples given. No display of sexual organs, nudity can be discussed though.
10. Concept Art, or any characters without existing designs for reference is allowed. Provided you will be charged of extra $15.
11. Characters that needs to have an exact similarity on real persons or a "portraiture" type of design is allowed. Provided you will be charged of $50. This type of artworks requires me a lot of time.
12. Adjustments and Editing on the artworks are allowed until the client is satisfied with the output. However, you will need to give me specific guidance and more time on how to nail it.
13. Original characters are very welcome. You will have a complete permission on using it to anywhere you wish may it be profitable or not.
14. Status and Work Progress will be posted bi- weekly or anytime I can.
15. Please see my Work process below this journal, so that you may have an idea how this artworks went through before completed.
What I will need from you:
1. Please include "$30Promo" as your subject on your deviantart notes or email for me to immediatelty track it.
2. Any Brief Description/ Background info/ Personality of the Character. (If Any)
3. Any references/ pictures/ screenshots or links to the character. (If any)
4. Include your email address on your note or email for Work in Progress reports.
5. This is Preferably Upront Payment due to the banking processes here in the Philippines or at least 1 week duration after confirmation.
Percentage Completion is based alone from my own work processing (may vary from complexity of different artworks, but this is the usual percentage) .
for confirmation - unpaid or no details sent
processing -commission details encoded
on-going- working in progress
10% -thumbnail studies
20% -actual size sketching
30% -pencilling (inking can be added here)
10% -scanning and digital preparation
10% -color flats
20% -Rendering colors
10% -finalization (digital lay-outs,quality checking,